Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Could have been...

This afternoon a little before 5 o'clock I was chatting on the phone w my Bff Kim and trying to make dinner when I get a really loud knock on the front door. It was the neighbor lady from across the street and she just looked at me and pointed. The twins had opened Sydney's window and were throwing wipes out the window. She then told me they were all sitting on the ledge of the window too. OMG! I got Jon and we went upstairs and did some big time discipline. I am not a big fan of spanking but in this case Sam got a big huge one. Jon yelled that they could die if they fell. I was just in complete shock and kept thinking that 'could have been' the end of one or all of them. Jon then went and got the screw driver and made it so the window can only go up a couple inches. Let's just hope the house doesnt burn down now and they cant get out. The things that go through your mind as a parent!

No comments:

Post a Comment