Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Early mornings

Wow I honestly think this is the longest break I have ever had on my blog... We went to TX for Spring break and I didnt I thought I'd try to not get on the computer for the whole time. I did it but I cheated a bit and used my phone for updates on facebook, twitter, emails and the news so really I just gave up blogging, major surfing and scrabble. I will be blogging about the trip soon. We did a lot of stuff and took a ton of pictures. Fun trip mostly (got a sinus infection the last couple days which wasnt fun being cramped up in a car for 2 days!)

Early mornings
The trip really has put the kids off schedule. It's a real bummer. Yesterday Courtney went to bed pretty late. I put her down around 8 (I went to bed then too because Jon said if I stayed up and watched tv until 11 he wouldnt have any sympathy for my sickness on Monday) Jon checked on all the kids around 9:30 and he said Courtney was sitting up with all her books from her bookshelf "reading." He put them back and made her go to sleep but at 6:45 she came in out room with a tamborine thingy and a big ol smile on her face. She first went to me and I ignored her then she went to Jon and he ignored her so off to Samanthas room she went! Which made Sam mad and got Jon up! Sydney woke up soon after that so by 7:30 we were all up. That hasnt been the case in a very long time in the house! I know things could change next year with Sam going to Kindergarten but I'm dreading that!
Last night around 6:30 Courtney had a little melt down and wanted to go to bed. I wanted to keep her up at least to 7:30 but she was so ready. So we got her teeth brushed, jammies on and she jumped in bed and went to sleep! She woke up for a second around 9:30 but went right back to sleep...but since she went to bed so early that means another ealry morning. At least it was 7:10 and there wasnt a tamborine! Sydney woke up at 6 but I brought her back to bed w me (Jon left for SF this morning at 5) and she went back to sleep and slept until 7:45. Sam woke up at 7:30. So far that's been our day! Swim lessons, free ice cream at Ben and Jerry's and TACO Tuesday... Should be a fun day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment