Thursday, March 4, 2010

me first...

Courtney is really big on being first on pretty much everything lately (except eye drops, Sammy goes first) Today we were getting out of the car at swim lessons and she was first to get her shoes on but second on getting out of the car. THAT WAS WHEN ALL HELL BROKE LOSE! She just wouldnt calm down after that. Needed to get her purple blankie out of the car and wanted me to hold her which I cant do with the swim bag. Plus if I carry her then Sydney wants to be carried. It was a nightmare. I made sure she was first to use the bathroom, first to get her swim suit on etc. But nothing would calm her down. She got in the pool and then got out and wanted nothing to with lessons today. I refused to give her a towel thinking that if she got cold she'd jump back in the pool. But nope, she didnt do the lesson today. Just sat there pouting finally after 15 minutes I gave her a towel and she still just sat there pouting. When it was all over she started screaming again becasue SHE WANTED TO SWIM!! OMG!! Having two 3 year olds might cause me to start drinking heavily....

No comments:

Post a Comment