Thursday, December 30, 2010

21 again....

Yesterday was the 21st anniversary of my 21st birthday. Yep I turned 42. The night was nothing like the night 21 years ago that's for sure...yes there was a stop at a bar for one drink and at dinner a few shots of Sake and a big beer but there was no puking on the sidewalk and dancing til wee hours of the morning which was totally fine by me!

The day started off perfectly with all of us snuggling in bed watching a video. Sydney made a card all by herself. She worked really hard on it! Courtney didnt want to make me one... but
Sam made her card float!

Jon made me my favorite breatkfast...Smoked salmon, avocado eggs benedict!

We then went to the movie theater and saw the newest Disney Princess movie "Tangled." It's the Rapunzel story with twists and turns. I think it might be one of my favorites! There were a few scary parts to it but the girls really loved it!
We came home and did nothing except watch more videos since it was very stormy outside. My parents came over and gave me a sewing machine. I have wanted one for awhile but now I have to find someone to teach me how to use it!
I ordered pizzas for Mom, Dad, Alyssa and my girls. After they ate we had a yummy Baskin and Robbins birthday cake. It was 6:30 and Kim wasnt suppose to pick Jon and I up for Sushi until 7:30 so we called her and told her to meet us at the local bar but she was ready to go so she came and took us to a fun bar over by this new sushi place she want to take us. The bar was great. You could bet on the horses and greyhounds...we didnt but it looked like we could spend a good afternoon here! She took us to this new sushi place "Yen Sushi" that we realized was one of our favorites that for some reason we thought was called "Zen Sushi." It was super tasty but we ordered WAY to much! It was a super day couldn't have asked for a better day (well the weather could have been a little more cooperative so we could have gone on a bike ride but I'm not complaining) Happy Birthday to me!

Me and my girls on my birthday! Sorry about the chunk of ? in my teeth but I couldnt not put the pictures up because of that and I didnt want to take the time to photoshop it out! Look at the cute kids instead!

Sydney who is always topless and I am a little worried about that ;)

Samantha who always smiles so pretty for the camera

and Courtney who beats to her own drummer!

My loves

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Lizzy! I still remember your first 21st birthday well (amazingly). Nice looking breakfast by Jon - he is welcome at my place anytime! Super cool girls too!

    ReplyDelete