Tuesday, December 14, 2010

tub of stuffed animals

Each girl has a big round tub that they keep their stuffed animals in. (There are way to many stuffed animals in this house) Last night around midnight Courtney started yelling for me. I went into her room but she wasn't in her bed. It was pretty dark in there and I couldn't find her. Finally she says mom again...and she was all snuggled up in the bucket with her animals and she couldn't get out! Made me laugh for two reason 1) that she fell asleep in there woke up and couldn't get out and 2) about an hour before that I snuck in her room to get something and didn't even look at her to see if she was in bed I just assumed she was in her bed and I didn't want to wake her! I so wish I would have got a picture of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment