Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Packing

I am slowly packing up the house. I have most of the pictures off the wall and wrapped up. All of the wine glasses and such. plates and just stuff that we have that I guess we need but not for the next few weeks. It's amazing how much stuff we accumulate, pasta makers, Cuisinarts, so many bowls but I do use most of it jsut not all the time. I have gotten rid of a ton of stuff and I will probably be getting rid of more. Tonight the kids helped me pack 4 big boxes of their stuffed animals and some toys that they can 'live' without for the next few weeks. They wanted to keep packing which I would love to do but I think since we do have 16 days I better not pack up all their toys or I will be unpacking in a few days when they start saying they want this or that. They are so excited to move!

No comments:

Post a Comment