Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

On Saturday our church had a walking play about the days of before and after the Crucifixion. Sam seemed to really enjoy it but the twinks were a little young for it. On Sunday after the Easter service they continued it with the Resurrection. It was really neat to see Samantha understand the whole blessed event. I am so glad she goes to Trinity for preschool. The only time the kids go to the actual church service is on Christmas and Easter, they are usually in Sunday school while I go to church. The past few times we've gone it's been hard because the twinks dont sit still and Jon and I spending more time trying to keep them quiet but this time they were content and we could enjoy the whole service. Sam was cute when Pastor Bolte came in she said, "That's my pastor, Pastor Bolte, what's he doing here?" He gives little preschoolers a message every Weds and she didnt realize he gave the sermons on Sundays too!

took 20 pictures and this is the only one that turned out...love it!




Jon and picked out these dresses over a month ago and I completely forgot about new shoes for them. I loved the shoes they each picked out...Courtney and her 'duckie' crocs, Samantha and her ruby red shoes and Sydney went with black "Christmas" shoes!





I am really bummed because I video taped the whole easter egg hunt and when I uploaded to my computer it got messed up so it's gone...so no pictures or video of the hunt! Oh well, the egg hunt and the bunny have really nothing to do with what Easter is all about anyways...


Jesus Christ has Risen,
Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment