Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Kris and Blake visit!

The Smiths came down for Easter weekend. They stayed at the Arizona Grand. Samantha and I went over on Saturday and visited them. I was a little bummed I didnt bring my suit because they have an awesome pool and I wasnt expecting it to be so warm out over there!



Jordan and Chris headed back home on Sunday while Kris and Blake stayed a few more days and a couple days with us! On Tuesday we headed over to the Phoenix Zoo...
Courtney, Samantha and Blake road the camel...Sydney was too scared, you would think that Courtney would be my little fraidy cat but it's Sydney...Courtney is the daredevil!



This fake cow you could fake "milk"


Petting (brushing) the goats is always fun!


they pretended they were mermaids


and a merman!








On Weds before Sam went to school, I took them out to the White Tank mountains...I got a little lost on the way there so Sam was late for school but it was worth it. The flowers are blooming now. We went on a short half mile hike and played on the playground for a bit.







No comments:

Post a Comment