Friday, April 30, 2010

Quick trip to San Diego - SeaWorld!

This week my Cousin Lori and her daughter Trinity came down for a visit before their vacation at the fancy smancy hotel w the hubs/dad. On Weds we headed over to San Diego for some beach/SeaWorld time. We never made it to the beach since we got a late start but the kids played in the pool at the hotel before we headed to the gaslamp district for some dinner. I put my suit on but Lori didnt and Trinity jumped in the pool after she took off her floaty so Lori jumped in fully clothed because she thought I wasnt fast enough! (sorry the pictures are small I didnt realize it until after I uploaded them all but you can click on them to see them bigger if you'd like)


Walking in the gaslamp district after a yummy dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory!

SEAWORLD


of course Sydney was afraid of the otter and wouldnt get her picture taken!

The girls absolutley loved the "Shark encounter"

We had to go through it 4 times!

Beautiful day!

I LOVE this picture!

Looking at fish!


Trying to stand on one foot like the flamingos!

SHAMU!











they all got to touch a sting ray

and Trinity fell asleep

the girls all picked out a magic dolphin wand (it's really a pen) and a necklace and bracelet. Sam picked out a shark necklace too. She got an extra present because she was really good at the hotel the night before whereas Sydney and Courtney were poopheads! It was a fun trip...SeaWorld is a little too expensive ($222 for me and the girls and that was with a coupon!)so I dont see us ever going back there again unless we did one of those 5 day SoCal passes but SHAMU was so cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment