Sunday, April 25, 2010

Vegas Girls weekend

Friday night I headed up to Vegas to meet up w Michelle and a few of her girls friends for a wild and crazy weekend. Jon was awesome w the girls...took them to McD's for dinner Friday night and I got a text from him saying he was there w all the divorced dads. Saturday morning he made a butterfly craft w them. Sma said she wanted to make butterflies with the big paper so he came up with this great design!
Then they went and flew a kite at the park. He called me from Basha's. He was sitting in one of their comfy chairs watching the news while the kids were in the "cub house" playing. He bought frozen pizzafor dinner, let them watch a movie and gave them baths. When I got home around 11 am on Sunday morning he was feeding them a big breakfast of hashbrowns, eggs, bacon and toast...and the house wasnt a huge disaster zone either! I think I should go on more of these "girls" weekends...I even came home a took and hour and half nap!!

this is the dance floor at Tao on the other side of midnight!

Hadnt been up this late in I dont know how long (me, Michelle, Lisa) I think my head hit the pillow at 3:45 am...wow! Didnt know I could still do that!

On Saturday we didnt leave our room until 2. Sleep and tv were great. We finally got up and went across the street for some lunch at Ra and some shopping for our kids!

Club XS
What an amazing beautiful dance club!

Saturday night! Stayed out until 3, played some slots and won $60! Brought money home from Vegas that rarely happens. What a fun time, looking forward til next year~~

No comments:

Post a Comment