Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

The day started with breakfast in bed...eggs benedict w smoked salmon!

and the evenings apps ...fresh basil, mozzarella, basalmic vinger and olive oil!

We went to Tempe Beach park for a bit in the afternoon. They had a really fun splash pad for the girls to run around. Then we went to Dillies Deli for a yummy sandwich. We came home and I went and wandered the aisles of Walmart by myself. I spent the rest of the afternoon in the shade by the pool drinking Coronitas and watching the family swim (the pool is still to cold for me) and we ended the evening w yummy sausages pizzas and sandwiches!










Courtney relly loved her pizza bread!

I am one lucky mom to have 3 wonderful girls and a super Dad who pretty much took care of everything all day and let me be queen for the day~!

No comments:

Post a Comment