Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Whine

The kids have taken whining to a whole new level these past few weeks. They whine about EVERYTHING. It drives me nuts and makes me wanna SCREAM. There is no reason for it. For example today Courtney was in strapped in her car seat and her flip flop fell off her foot. You would have thought her foot fell off with all the crying and screaming she did about it. I was driving so it wasnt like I could get it right away. She whined until I finally could stop and get it. The second something happens that they dont like they start whining...even about commercials. I have absolutely no idea what to do about this. I have gotten to the point where I dont help them with anything until the whining is all over and they ask me in a normal tone which takes a tone of patients because man they are whining about every thing even for a glass of water, imagine a whiny vioce saying "I'm thirsty" over and over, it's gonna be the end of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment