Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Courtney woke up dry!

Today was the first day since school started that Courtney didnt wet the bed. It's been driving us crazy but I think it's just been an adjustment period. School is tiring especially for her. Yesterday I picked them up from school and asked if they wanted to go to the library. Sydney said yes and Courtney said no she was tired and wanted to go home. So I dropped her off (the perks of having Jon unemployed and home) and just Syd and I went. It's nice to have one on one time with each of them anyways. This morning I went into Syds room and she had wet the bed. She was changing her clothes but she put the dirty peed ones back into the dresser and thats when I realized she peed in the middle of the night too, she changed her clothes then to. Instead of putting the dirty clothes in the laundry basket she was putting them back in her dresser. I couldnt figure out why her bed room had a pee stench and now I know why. I had to take all of her jammies and underwear and wash them. I told her it's ok to have an accident but put the dirty clothes in the laundry basket. SO let's hope she does!

No comments:

Post a Comment