Sunday, August 8, 2010

the last weekend of the summer...

Samantha starts Kindergarten tomorrow! She is so excited...as I type she is upstairs cleaning her room so I can bring all her new school clothes that we bought a couple weeks ago. She isnt even complaining!!

Yesterday my computer crashed. Thankfully most of my pictures were backed up I just lost 1/2 of July and all of this month. I was all caught up on my blogging so I have the best of the ones I lost anyways. The one thing I am really bummed about is my Quicken account... I rarely back that thing up so I have to start from scratch (all those accounts ugh) and this new drive isnt liking the old version I have so I have to buy a new one. What a pain!!

Today I was looking through the paper, we started getting the paper on Sundays and Wednesdays because of the ads...Jon is so getting into the coupon thing- he went to the store this afternoon and used $50.87 worth of coupons so the bill was only 21.97 but I digress...I found a couple theaters that are only $3 so we took the kids to see Marmaduke. This particular theater that we went to has $1.50 Tuesdays too! this bargin hunting is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment