Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Slide Rock State Park

One good thing about Jon being unemployed is midweek day trips! Today we went to Sedona and checked it out...we ended up just going to the state park. It was crazy busy...I would hate to see it on a weekend! Very cool though! The girls sure are daring especially Sam...She was definitely the youngest to take the plunge! All Jon kept thinking was "We don't have health insurance!" (We are in the process though) I wish I could have gotten video of the natural slide...crazy fun!


Simply Beautiful!

The swimsuit models

Silly posers

Sydney kept telling me to take her picture today
this is her serious pose

all smiles

the water was 65* but it was like 98* outside so it felt pretty good!

the rocks were super slippery...up above was a really cool natural water slide that we did a couple times but it was kinda scary. They all did it twice but Sam did it by herself once too.

posing again!
Sydney
like I said she kept telling me to take her picture!

Courtney

this was nice gentle flow that the girls loved

they were having so much fun!

Courtney and Daddy!

we ended the day with a swirl!

**I was texting Kim on the way home and I asked her if she had been there...Her kids would love it... she tells me that she was told not to go there because you get Montezuma's revenge! Oh great! The sign did say the water hazard was low. The monsoons just came through so hopefully the water was high enough and fast enough to keep it clean~

No comments:

Post a Comment