Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Lifechangers

Awhile back I answered a few questions online about how overwhelmed I was with this parenting thing on Dr. Drew's new TV show "Lifechangers." They called me and wanted me to do a daily diary on the challenges throughout my day. They also said they wanted Jon and I to come down to LA and be on the show. It was all kinda funny but I did like 4 or 5 days of the diary then just stopped. They never called back and never sent us to LA so I didnt think anything of it until today. They posted a promo of todays show on Facebook and I happen to be in like 3 times! The funny thing about it was after I did this the girls were angels. I think when I consciously think about what I say and do the yelling goes away. But when I get lazy about the parenting thing the yelling starts again. So even though Jon and I didnt get our free trip to LA this little experiment worked for us. It also helps that Sam is in school all day and the twinks are in preschool 12 hours a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment