Wednesday, December 28, 2011

blog space

I started this blogging back in April 2007 with this blog http://howegirls.blogspot.com/ but I am cheap and started another one becasue I didnt want to spend the $5 a year to get 20GB. I got over 1200 blog entries with the first one but the cameras keep getting better and using more space so this time I only got 617 entries and now I am paying the five bucks because it's more of a pain to make a new account! Plus 20GB should keep me going for at least 5 years if not more. I just wish there was a way to make the pictures a smaller size when uploading. My camera will do it but I like having big pictures in case I make a poster or something which the girls like. This blog is for my kids, it's like an electronic baby book!

No comments:

Post a Comment