Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Coupons

Yesterday we got coupons for free nail polish at Ulta. It was for really good $8 Opi nail polish too. Sam wanted to go then but I thought it would be a perfect outing for today. Sam had her 3rd day of Vacation Bible School today so after it was over we headed down. The girls were really excited. Courtney wanted purple, Sydney wanted Gold and Sam said she wanted to wait to see all the colors. We get there and start looking around for the brand on the coupon and I couldnt find it so I went up and asked the cashier. She then informed me that they no longer were taking the coupon since this morning and showed me a little piece of paper that said "blah blah blah sorry for the inconvience." Here I am in a store with three girly girls who want their nail polish. I wasnt going to buy them nail polish there. Tears were flowing and I am trying to explain that we will go across the street to Target to pick it out. I wasnt going to give this company any money, that was like a bait and switch tactic, get us in the store because of a coupon and then not take it. I had a few other things I was going to buy too but nope, Target got my business. Hindsight we should have gone yesterday but oh well. Once we got to Target Courtney found a purply shiny silvery color, Sydney found one in blue that was all shiny silvery too and Sam picked the gold. So I spent $6 bucks that I wasnt expecting to spend today but my kids now have colored toenails...well most of them are colored we went swimming an hour after I painted them so some rubbed off!

No comments:

Post a Comment