Thursday, September 9, 2010

Oasis Open Gym

When we first moved down here I took the girls to Oasis Gym once a week. They always had a great time but the Open Gym hours were MWF and with Samantha having to be at school at noon last year I never took them since it's about 25 minutes from the house. I saw that this year they now have T/Th OG from 1-2 so it's a perfect time for me to take the twinks! They had a blast and I think this will now become a weekly thing!
Courtney patiently waiting for a kid to get out of the way in the foam pit so she could jump!

running down the trampoline!

Courtney is my crazy no fear jumper!

Syd likes to jump too but she always makes Courtney go first!

they even got me in the foam it!

and at the end of the hour the girls got stamps! I told them before we even got in there that if they fought leaving we wouldnt be able to go back...they did a great job and cant wait for next week!


I told them we'd go get smoothies afterward. I was going to take them to Jamba Juice but then I decided to take them to Costco...$3.40 for one very berrie smoothie and one strawberry sundae!
happy sharing twinkles!

No comments:

Post a Comment