Sunday, November 21, 2010

Trinity Lutheran Church

I have been taking a 10 week basic class at church to become a member of Trinity. It was an interesting class since I was born and raised Lutheran it was a good refresher course of what it's all about. Jon took a majority of the classes with me so he can hear what it's all about since this is the church that his children are being raised in. We had a lot of great theological discussions about it. It's hard when two people get together and their religions are different but in the end it's really all about Jesus. Today the girls and I got up in front of the congregation and were introduced as new members with about 10 others. I am happy to now be a member. I find it so amazing that I fell away from the church for awhile even tried a couple different churches but in the end I went back to what I truly believed in. Once I had kids I realized the importance of being involved in church. My parents did their best at taking me every Sunday, with Sunday school then confirmation. I am hoping that my kids will enjoy it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment