Thursday, July 7, 2011

more fun in the sun

July 5th was a most excellent day at the beach. The weather was perfect and the kids had a blast! Just wish Jon was with us but he had to work! we were going to head on back to the ranch that day but it was so nice Sam really wanted to stay. So we did! After the sandy beach I took them to the pool so they could rinse off in the showers there and swim for awhile. I was hoping that they would go to sleep earlier then usual since we spent so much time in the sun and swimming but it was another 10:30 night...these kids love to stay up late and sleep in! One day Courtney slept in until noon! I had to wake her up and she was raring to go...I guess I should be waking them up earlier in hopes that they got to bed earlier but that seems to never work for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment