Wednesday, August 3, 2011

fun day

Yesterday the girls spent literally all day in there room. I told them we couldnt go anywhere until their beds were made and everyhting was put away. I kept checking on them and they were either playing or yelling at eachother saying "so and so isnt cleaning" it was very frustrating. I cleaned the rest of the house and watched a couple episodes of "In plain site" (my new obsession on netflix!) I let them come out to eat breakfast then lunch and dinner. I think it was 7:30 when it was finally all cleaned!
So today we got up and didnt mess anything up and went into town. We had to drop Jons golf clubs off at the office because he is playing golf tonight. then we stopped by Nicoles coffee shop for hot chocolates for the twinks, water for Sam and a coffee for me. Then we went to Boulevard park for a bike/scooter ride. Sydney wanted to scoot while Sam and Court biked. We got a little hungry so we went to Wins drive in. I used to go there a lot when I was a teenager. The place hasnt changed a bit! Then we went to to the library and picked out a bunch of books and dvds. The girls wanted to go to another park for a hike through the woods. So we went to St. Clair park after we played a bit on the play structure we started our little hike without water...Courtney started crying she was so thirsty so we decided to go home which wasnt exactly what Sam wanted to do so I promised tomorrow we'd pack snacks and water and come back for a longer hike! It was a great day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment