Tuesday, August 2, 2011

projects...

On Sunday we finally got out the paint that I bought in June to paint the garden. I was waiting for a couple days of sunshine before we did it and we have been staying out at the Bay a lot. We finally had a day of sunshine while we were home! The kids had a blast and tried not to be to critical on their painting techniques! I did have to finish the table up though.
Courtney side is purple
all three did the front stripes!

Syndey picked sky blue and added some pink to it...

Sam of course is pink and wrote her name and dots in purple!

plus I saw this idea when we went to the Children's museum in Seattle a few weeks ago...which I just realized I didn't blog about...I thought it was a great idea since my kids lose the caps to markers every time they use them. So far it's been 4 days since we made this and not one marker has dried out!

No comments:

Post a Comment