Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Smiths

We spent the first 3 nights at the Smiths in Alamo. The girls each got one night to sleep with me on the bed and the other nights they slept on the ground in their sleeping bags. The twins for some reason thought sleeping on the hardwood and using the pad as a pillow was comfortable! Go figure!




The girls liked to start the day swimming in the pool while we all watched!




Kristina aka Samantha's Godmother!
Kristina watched the girls one afternoon so I could go to Michelle and get my hair done. She has been doing my hair for almost 20 years now and I love her!!


We went one afternoon to at Rockin Jump. What a fun place that was!!
One night we got Emily Pate to come over and babysit while Kris and I went and saw "Magic Mike!" Jordan, Jack and friends went to another show...Jordan didnt like sitting in the back seat so he crawled up between me and Jack ...Kris drove the other guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment