Thursday, August 23, 2012

Waterworld

We met my good friend Michell and her kids at Waterworld on Tuesday.I of course hadnt been there in probably 10 years and it hadnt changed that much. The lnes were still long and the food was still expensive but we all had a great time. The lazy river was extremely cold so we only went around it a few times. I sure wish I had a waterproof camera becasue it would have been an awesome pic of the girls under the waterfall! we spent some time in the wave pool. The twinks werent tall enough to go in with out a life jacket which Courtney loved becasue she was all over the place! We stood in one line and went down the Big Kahuna which was a lot of fun and we would have loved to have gone on it more than once but it was at least a 45 minute wait so no!!


We left there and went to Tutti Frutti for some froyo! I sure do miss all of my friends down there!

No comments:

Post a Comment