Tuesday, May 17, 2011

anytime fitness

I joined a gym yesterday. I figured I really need to get my body working out again. I always feel better, eat better and sleep better when I workout regularly. I looked at a few gyms in town that have child care but realized that driving 15 to 20 miles to workout was going to end up being a major production so I ended up at anytime fitness which is only 3.5 miles away but it doesnt have childcare. So now I have to get my butt out of bed and get my exercising in before 7 am when Jon leaves for work! This morning I woke up at 4 (not by choice) and ended up getting up at 5:30 and did my first work out. 30 minutes on the tread mill, some stretching and crunches. I am looking forward to trying the yoga class that they have on Wednesday nights and they also have an 8 week "sweat camp" that I will be signing up for. Hopefully getting these endorphins running around will get me out of the funk I have been in lately....and the sun is shining today which defintely helps the mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment