Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Rained all day!

I started getting a scratchy throat on Sunday night but it wasn't bad just a little bothersome. Then yesterday I woke up with a full blown cold. I cant remember the last time I had a cold like this. Last night I took a shot of NyQuil and slept for 5 1/2 hours woke up at 2 and had another shot slept for another 5 1/2 hours! I have been a slug all day. The twinks watched a ton of Barney, Diego and a couple other Netflix on demands. They also played games on the computer while I just laid on the couch. I did get a few dance recitals in between all the tv and computer games and I broke up a couple fights! They sure can get on each other nerves. Today the big fight was over a new pink dress up dress that they got yesterday. The timer ended up coming out so they could share it equally. It was a long day for Sam at school who didnt get off the bus until 4. She came home and colored, her favorite pass time and then watched Netflix with her Dad. I did make a delicious dinner of pork, cauliflower, spinach and rice with a Thai curry sauce. I just cut up the pork and put it in the crock pot with the sauce all day. Oh yeah it rained here all day, it's still raining...I so miss the desert!

No comments:

Post a Comment