Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cornwall Park!

This morning/afternoon we had to get out of the house because the cleaning lady (Alexa Kay) came. We ran a couple errands then headed to the Cornwall Park. It was crazy busy because a moms group was having their end of the year party but the kids didnt mind. We decided to go on a hike and I found out the twinks really love hiking through little trails. It is so different hiking here compared to AZ. It's so beautiful and green!!

they kept running ahead of me!
I'd make them stop so I could take pictures of them...They were good sports about it!



right after this picture was taken Sydney tried to get my walking stick (bottom left corner) and slid on to her bum, thankfully she didnt slide down to the stick!! Scared me to death!!
Syd is covering up her legs so you couldnt see how muddy they were from from her fall in the creek!

After our walk we had a pb&j picnic at the playground!
Super fun afternoon...looking forward to more hike in the future with Samantha too!

No comments:

Post a Comment