Friday, February 26, 2010

104.1*


After a fun time at the park yesterday we got home and Sydney didnt look so good. I touched her and she was burning up. Her temperature most of the day hovered around 102 and that was w ibuprofen. The highest the thermometer read was 104.1. Scary stuff! I made her sleep in our bed. I stayed w her until Jon got home at 12:30 am from his Las Vegas trade show trip. I am not feeling so hot myself and have been dosing myself w ibuprofen, Nature Made Immuni-C and Zicam. This morning since it was Friday, I decided to take her to the doctors. My kids get ear infections every once and awhile but dont complain that there ears hurt. It wasnt an ear infection but strep throat so now we are about to start the 10 day ammoxicillan regime... I did ask to get the grape flavor put in it (which they have to call the Dr to get permission to do) Let's pray that know one else gets it here especially my Mom since she decided to stay a few days longer that would be horrible for her to take it back home with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment