Sunday, February 7, 2010

one of those days...

It's just been one of those days. It should be an awesome day since it is Jon and my 6 year anniversary but he's in Vancouver for work (which has been hell for him) and I have had one of the worst mornings...After the poop and pee incidents the twins decided to take all the shoes and their baskets and throw them all over the foyer while I was in the shower getting ready for church. I then turned and walked into the wall and broke my glasses off my face so now I have to wear my bifocals which I hate until I can get away from these kids to go pick out a new pair! I feel so bad because I keep yelling at Sam but she keeps bugging me right when I am in the middle of doing something (like screaming at me that she is hungry while I am cleaning the poop off the wall or while I am in the midst of doing the dishes she wants me to "fix" the computer for her. she has no patience and mine is on a very thin wire today) After we got home from church the twins did pick up at the shoes and put them away but refuse to put their toys away...It's a never ending battle! Sam is trying to be good and picking up since I told her that we cant make cupcakes or go to the Superbowl party at Auntie Kim's until the toys are put away! The twins are going to be so mad when they dont get to help make the cupcakes! I just wish Jon was here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment