Saturday, February 20, 2010

picture

the other day we went to the Goodyear Community park and the girls saw this rock and made me take a picture of them on it...


this park is a pretty cool park but I dont like going to it by myself. It's so hard to keep track of the kiddos. There are 2 park areas and a climbing wall sorta all close together but far enough away that they can only be at one park area at a time. At one point I thought sam was climbing on the backside of the climbing wall near the play structure that twins were playing on. The twins decided that they wanted to go to the other play structure so I went to get Sam and she wasnt there. She had gone over to the other structure. I got a little paniced and Sam got a little yelled at by me on how she cant do that. She got so sad and said "I am so sorry! Do you forgive me?" I forgave her and told her not to do it again other then that it was a fun time at the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment