Thursday, October 21, 2010

Boy singers and girl singers

Today was our power hour gymnastics day up at Oasis. It starts at 1 and it is about a 25 minute drive from the house. Sydney was a little tired so she napped on the way up there. Courtney just talked talked and talked some more. We had a good time but the lady was new and she was a stickler for the rules. Everybody kept getting talked to about how they weren't suppose to do this or that. The kids still had a great time though. Courtney cried at one point because the big rope swing was off limits today and last week she spent a good 15 minutes playing on it. By the time it was all over they were good and exhausted which made for a rough car ride home. I even tried to talked to my mom on the phone but thy were screaming at eachother about what song they wanted to hear. They are like oil and water sometimes. Sydney wanted to listen to a boy sing so Courtney wanted a girl. So I put on a girl and Sydney screamed during the whole song then I switched it to a
boy and C screamed during the whole song! It was crazy loud so I didn't get to chat with my mom because of my loud unreasonable twinks! When we go home they were back to being the best of friends and we strolled on over to get Sam from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment