Tuesday, October 19, 2010

ZOO

On Saturday we headed over to the PHX ZOO. With the kids off school all last week we kept saying we would take them so finally Saturday was the day...I had got up at 5:15 to help work at the MOPs consignment sale at the church so I was tired but was a trooper and had a great time! The splash areas were open so the kids spent a great deal of time playing in the water.

a monkey above us!!
Courtney

Samantha

Sydney

I know the twinks need their bangs cut but I am trying to grow them out now. We are at that stage where I really want to cut them but in a couple more months they will be able to put them behind there ears. Patience! They are usually really good about wearing barrettes but for some reason they didnt want to wear them to the zoo!
For some reason every time we go by this frog the kids make me take their picture!



and we ended it with a ride on the Merry Go Round...It took Courtney a few times to see me so Jon had to help her find me!

Always a great day at the Zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment