Saturday, October 9, 2010

Courtney and cleaning....

Courtney hates cleaning. She does everything in her power to get out of it. Today is a big cleaning day and I sent the girls upstairs while I worked on some stuff downstairs. Sydney went right to work and cleaned her room. She even made her bed. And no complaining. Sam and Courtney complained the whole time. Courtney kept coming on downstairs and I told her that everything is going to leave her room unless she picks it up. She refused. She absolutely wouldnt even try to. I told her the only things that will be left in her room is her bed and her clothes; she said fine! Sam was thinking that sounded like a great idea because she thought it was going to all go in Syds room but once she realized it was going away for real she cleaned. The funny thing is once I went up and started picking up Courts stuff Courtney helped me! So now Courtney doesnt have any toys and Sydney got a bookshelf full of books. I wonder what tonight's going to be like once Courtney realizes she has no books to look or no stuffed animals to snuggle! Mean mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment