Monday, January 10, 2011

more complaing...

This morning was horrible with Sydney. She woke up happy and smiley but that's it. From the minute she got in the tub the whining started and just wouldn't stop. Thankfully my mom is here so she got Courtney dressed (and Courtney only wanted Namy to help so that worked out!) I was trying to get Sydney dressed and I picked out the wrong shirt. She wanted a specific shirt and wanted me to get it. I had no idea what shirt she wanted. She got up points to the one she wants and tells me to get this one. I said can you just grab it. And then all hell broke loose. I left the room and for 20 minutes she screamed (all because I asked her to get and put her shirt on) She finally did after I had to stand next to her so I could help her pick the shirt out of the drawer. She then said "I don't want to go to school. I will cry the whole time." Friday she didn't get her sticker so I figured she was telling the truth and I didnt want the teachers to deal with this. I am now thinking this is all happening because she really misses her dad. She is the only one who wants to know where he is at and when is he coming home? She even called him this weekend. I think it's funny that when Jon first started talking about this job and if it's the right thing to do for our family I suggested he go try it out for a bit before we move up. I was like "why not go up there for 4 or 5 months and we'll come up at the end of school. You can come down every couple weeks or so for a long weekend. It will be great." Then when he thought that was a good idea my tune changed to "ok let's give this a month and then you can make up your mind if this is what you want to do and then we'll move at the end of February/ beginning of March" now I am like "is this what you want to do because if it is we can move now!" I have been completely spoiled for the last 3 years having Jon working from home and always around to help me out when it gets bad. He hasn't even been gone a full week and I am ready to pack up the house this week and be there next week! Thankfully he will be here this weekend for a long weekend. I have more respect for single parents. I don't know how they do it! I am so grateful that my mom is here to help I would have completely broken down already if she wasn't.

1 comment:

  1. You could switch Miranda for Sydney in these posts and it would all be true.

    And...sorry if I missed something...but where is Jon?

    ReplyDelete