Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sydney is still Sydney

She has her moments where she is just an angel but then all hell can break loose. Monday she got sent home from preschool. I got a phone call around 10:20 and it was the teacher saying she just wont settle down. Center time was over and she didnt want it to be and just freaked out. She even had to take her to the office to call me. I felt bad but I have no idea how to stop this behavior. If something doesnt go her way she will literally wait for 2 hours until something better happens. She has sat in her room that long waiting for me to come home because she doesnt want Jon to get her out of bed. She will sit at the top of the stairs screaming for me to hold her hand down the stairs. Or sit naked on her bed until I pick out the right clothes that she has in her mind but wont tell me. It's absolutely ridiculous! But then she is the most affectionate one. She will hold my hand and kiss it for no reason. Come up and hug me and tell me I'm the best for no reason. She is my shadow at all times...

No comments:

Post a Comment