Sunday, January 23, 2011

Saturday

wasn't the best day around here. I had a fun afternoon planned. The white tanks library, hike through the park and a picnic. All they had to do was pick up all the toys on the floor in the loft and their rooms. They started at 8:15 and Sydney and Samantha were done by 3. Courtney on the other hand just sat in her room and cried and made more of a mess by taking every dress she owned and threw them on the floor. I tried to help but she wouldn't help me so I just left her there in her room crying. I took Samantha to the local library so she could pick out a few books and videos. Sydney decided she just wanted to stay and watch Elmo w Namy and Papa. When I got back Papa had helped Courtney and he even said that she helped him. We were going to go out to dinner at Denny's (kids eat free on Saturday nights -Tuesdays too) Courtney wasnt looking to good and she felt hot. Sure enough she had a fever so Namy stayed home w her while Papa and I took Syd and Sam. Courtney ended up falling asleep around 6:30 and slept until 7:30 this morning- woke up hungry and looks healthy. Sydney and Samantha slept in Sam's room last night. Another great night. I didnt have to really go in and tell them to go asleep. I think we finally turned a corner on them sleeping together which is good since they all want to share a room in WA! The threat of making them sleep by themselves works...the sleepover that never happened last month was the best thing that could have happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment