Tuesday, January 31, 2012

my dream

Last night I have to say I had one of the oddest dreams I have ever had in my life. It started out with my family sitting in a kitchen watching videos of Samantha when she was a baby and Katy Perry was in every one of them. Shewas singing and dancing and just being a goofball. Then the next scene Jon and I are at some sort of carnival where everybody was parachuting and just flying through the air. My old highschool boyfriend Jamie Titus was there and he was a doctor trying to tell everybody how unsafe this whole thing was. Jon and I were waiting for Micheal Ian Black to come pick us up to take us to see Bon Jovi at the arena in Vancouver. The kids were being babysat by Katy Perry and Rob Lowe.  Michael finally got us and we were coming over the bridge and we could hear Bon Jovi playing "Runaway."  It was by far one of the oddest dreams I have had in a long time. I did have some doozies when I was pregnant but this one seemed so real until I woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment