Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SNOW + QUAD = FUN

Jon came home early yesterday to play in the snow. He was planning on it but I had called to see if he could help me with the damn dog that Sydney let out the front door for no reason! We were sitting watching tv and Sydney gets up and opens the front door and let her out. She was in just a pair a panties so I have no idea why she would open the door. That dog just doesnt come when called! Her favorite thing is to go to the neighbors front yard and bark crazily! And now that she found the chickens at the corner house on the busy road she goes there too! I spent a good 45 minutes trying to coax her home. She finally realized I had milkbone dog biscuits and came a running to me. The good thing was Jon came home a little earlier and we had a fun afternoon sledding and then I said let's get the quad out! Good times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment