Monday, January 11, 2010

Dress up dresses

This morning I wanted the girls to clean up the upstairs. Over the weekend they pretty much just played upstairs so toys were everywhere! Sams room was particularly messy. So I thought I'd make it easy and have them just do one thing at a time. The princess dresses were dumped out and in every room so I thought they'd start with that...pretty easy. Well Sydney put two in the box and then started playing with something else but Sam and Courtney didnt even try to pick one up so I warned them that if they didnt pick them up they would all be put up in the attic for the week. Still no movement so I packed them up and away they went, not to the attic but to my closet. They got pretty upset and before they all went to bed tonight they were pretty darn good about cleaning all their toys up!

No comments:

Post a Comment