Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Some days

Today is one of those days where I am so tired...I made two pots of coffee too! Jon had to go to SF today and will be back late tomorrow night. The Tahoe is in the shop getting the final touches of the 100K tune up so I had to get up really early (5:45)and take him to the airport so I could have a car while he is gone. I had to stop and get gas on the way back so i didnt crawl back into bed until 7:20 and Sam woke up at 7:45. I am letting the kids run wild and the house is turning into a tornado. I dont care. I am useless. On days like these I usually just on the computer and "surf the net" (I'm old school w terms like that) and I cant find anything worthwhile to read. I know if I took a shower and took the kids somewhere I probably would productive but like I said I am useless. It is a nice day so the kids are playing outside a bit too... with the rain we just had there were buckets of rain water and the twinks got into them (Sydney dumped one on top of Courtneys head which of course made her mad and cold) Sydney thought it was funny and dumped water on her head then they were both really cold so they took a bath! I dont know what the rest of the day has in store for us...they are getting on eachothers nerves so I am either going to put on a movie or take them for walk....
they dumped their toy bucket out and said it was a rollercoaster...

No comments:

Post a Comment