Sunday, January 3, 2010

WA Birthday


So I am finally going to try and get caught up with all the happenings over the holiday. It's going to take me a couple days since we did do a lot! I dont know why I didnt do it while we were up in WA but I took a break...now I have a lot of catching up to do...

Dec 18, 2009- The twinks turned three! We had a little party for them at Round Table pizza with their cousins. A good time was had by all.

Auntie Leah made the cake. Delish!

Yay, cousin Trinity even made it up for the bash! The kids got to play for a few hours during the day out at Namys. Lori her Mom couldnt come up from Seattle so her sister denise went down and got Trinity so she could come up and play w the kids for the day. Always fun to be w her!

Couldnt get a shot of Wyatt...but heres Dawson smiling sitting on her Moms lap eating cake!

Gina brought up her girls, always a great time hanging w Stella and Izzy!

the girls got the present thing down...more fun princess dress!

and of course the Happy Birthday Song!


Max being Max...Samantha dared him too!

No comments:

Post a Comment