Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Yes, I did it!

I went to the Phoenix Children's Museum with just the girls...just the 4 of us. I have been nervous about taking them by myself anywhere because one always goes the opposite direction but now that the twins are 3 and listening a little more to me I thought I'd give it a try. They were great. We even had three bathroom breaks and no accidents for Courtney! Sydney got in a little trouble right at the end because she didnt want to cross the parking lot w us but other then that it was a perfect trip and now I wont be so scared to take them anywhere by myself!

W started in the craft?painting room. The girls love painting the castle. Last time we were here the color was a baby blue. Courtney ended up with a big glob in her hair so tonight she is getting her hair washed!


they love the craft tables. Today's craft was a snowman. Sydney jsut liked to cut the paper and glue though...

Samantha made a great snowman (we accidently left all their crafts on the drying rack which we realized after we got home!)



We spent a great deal of time up in the grocery store/restaurant area.

Sam loves making pizza (in real life too!)

and they always like to get their picture taken in front of the dragon when we leave


today they even gave him kisses!
All in all it was an awesome adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment